We would like to present to you the 9th International Conference Offshore Foundations taking place on the 9th - 11th of July at the Swisshotel in Bremen Germany.
Who will be speaking at the event?
- Dr. Marc Seidel, Senior Key Expert, - Support Structures, Siemens Gamesa
- Emmanuel Chanfreau, CTO, Eolfi
- Ricardo Rocha, Head of Offshore Substructures, EDPR
- Luis Costa, Lead Geotechnical Engineer, ScottishPower Renewables
- Dr. Kai Irschik, System Responsible Project Certification, Ocean Breeze Energy GmbH
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Yu-Shu Kuo ,Professor, Laboratory of Offshore Geotechnics and Energy, National Cheng Kung University
What are the focus topics?
- Learn about current project development to impact your LCoE
- Enhance foundation structural stability & reliability to increase life extension
- Explore standards and design solutions for extreme environmental conditions
- Implement structural health and condition monitoring to improve design and operations
- Discover the next-generation foundations for large turbines
- Investigate the advances of floating foundations to remain up-to-date
Tops Stories including information about Floating Offshore Foundations, energy company partnerships, disruption energy innovations, and more. Download the News you shouldn't miss here!
Check out some facts and figures about your wind energy industry. Download the infopraphic for free here.
Read COWI's Damping and design of offshore wind turbines: a novel approach based on back calculation of on-site measurements by Soren Peder Hyldal Sorenson detailing. Click to download the full Powerpoint Presentation here.